Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bridal Shower

Back in June I threw a Bridal Shower for my future sister in law Jeanny. It was held at my mom's house in South Dakota. The colors were green and purple.I had a lot of fun planning everything! Oh how I love Pinterest!


 Playing one of the party games. (I love games, so their had to be a few!) This one was matching the some wedding words with different candy bar names. Not only was it a fun game, we had lots of candy to eat after!

The dessert table getting all set up. Thanks to my aunts who our decorators extraordinaire!

I made a wedding cake (similar to a diaper cake) only it was made with kitchen towels and utensils. Found the idea on Pinterest, but couldn't find any real instructions so I had to wing it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!


I've been dying to have a reason to serve drinks out of mason jars with these cute little daisy lids and fun paper straws. I finally found my chance! I adored how these looked and can't wait to use them again!

A few of the door prizes along with one of the flower arrangements.


Jeanny's mom Brenda, Jeanny and my mom Pam.

 
And finally Jeanny and I. It was very windy out so we were lucky to get a photo that didn't have our hair covering our faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment