Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trick or Treating at the Zoo

This weekend our local zoo held an event called "Boo at the Zoo". The kids could wear their costumes and trick or treat around the zoo while seeing the animals. It was a lovely (not) 37 degrees when we went. I waited as long in the day as I could so it would be warmest. And to top it off, it was snowing! Not enough to show up in any photos, but nevertheless it was snow. 

We are members of the zoo so the event was free for us, which was a good thing as I would not have been the happiest if I had paid for it. Except for a few local businesses that had tables set up and were handing out candy, the boys got 4 pieces of candy and Halloween tattoo. Trust me, my kids are sweet enough and wild enough that they really don't need that much sugar, but I really thought there might be a little bit more to it.

I was able to sneak in a few photos though. Little wanted to wear his monkey costume and Big had on his Hawkeye costume, although it was too cold to actually see it.





No comments:

Post a Comment