Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa Baby

I recently ran across an internet advertisement for Huggies Santa diapers. I was pumped! When you have to change poopy diapers, it's best to add some variety to your day! I searched all the big box stores for these, as well as a few of the smaller ones. No luck. I had come to the conclusion that if I wanted these before Christmas was over I was going to have to order them online.

Then to my amazement, we were walking through Sams Club, picking up a few necessities, and what do I stumble upon! You guessed it, Santa Diapers! I think my eyes lite up like a kid in a candy store. I was stoked!

So now until Christmas our Little man will be believing! One diaper at a time!

With that face, you can guarantee that Little will make Santa's Naughty, I mean Nice list!


No comments:

Post a Comment